Monday, April 20, 2009

Payton's New Best Friend

Payton has a new friend she recently discovered Buster and she can not get enough. She loves to feed him whatever snack is in her bag and I think that Buster is enjoying his new friend just as much as she is. I do have to say he is very patient with her because when she is not feeding him snacks she is pulling on his tail to get him to go where she wants. It is fun to watch her with him and even though I curse the dog pretty much everyday I have to admit that he is very patient with the kids and now he is entertaining Payton what more can I ask for.


1 comments:

Cheryl Nicholls said...

Dad will love this, that is so funny that she likes him now! She is so funny. I think Buster will like anybody that pays attention to him!