Saturday, September 19, 2009

Jaxson's Pirate Party

For Jaxson's friend party he wanted a pirate theme and it actually turned out to be one of the best parties we have had. When the kids first got there we let them make their own treasure maps and then we went outside and let them put on all their pirate gear and played Captain says. Chris of course volunteered to be the captain I think he was having just as much fun as the kids at this party.







This is a pictures of the treasure map that the kids found while playing Captain says and then they were off on their treasure hunt with Chris their captain in the lead. It was so fun to watch them as they followed Chris and chanted "Follow the Captain" over and over till they arrived at the treasure.



This turned out to be a great party it seemed like all the kids had fun and Jaxson loved it. I know it won't be long before he won't want parties like this anymore, but it was really fun getting to find all the pirate stuff and watching all the kids as they followed Chris on their treasure hunt.

3 comments:

Emily said...

OH MY GOSH!!! hahahahahaha CHRIS!!!! that looks like it was a blast! I would have been busting up just watching Chris! I was laughing just looking at the pics! I think you and chris should go into buisness throwing pirate parties! LOL

Cheryl Nicholls said...

It was really a fun party for the kids. I think they all had a lot of fun and I think Chris liked it just as much!!! Was great to be there too!

FW & Brinn Willis said...

These pictures are hilarious! Just wanted to let you know that I've posted a few pictures of the kids on my photography blog in case you wanted a sneak peek... it's
http://bmwphotographyblog.blogspot.com
I'll send a couple disks out soon!
Thanks again for letting me visit you guys!
Brinn