Thursday, November 12, 2009

Payton

Don't be fooled by these pictures I know she looks sweet and innocent but in all reality I think she might be even crazier then my boys. Payton is so much fun to have around she definitely keeps us all on our toes. She is not the quiet little girl that I dreamed of from the time she wakes up she is climbing on my counters, getting into the pantry, hitting her brothers and yelling at anyone that is not doing exactly what she wants. She has also just learned to push the chairs from the table around the kitchen so that she can climb up and get whatever she wants. Even though she is crazy she is so cute and this is where she gets us she knows all she has to do is give us a smile or blow us a kiss and then all is forgiven this has been something we have had to work on it is amazing how quickly kids pick up on things. It has been so much fun having a little girl in the house it is fun to watch her grow up and change I am just hoping that since she is so crazy now the teenage years are going to be a breeze.

4 comments:

Debbie said...

But she is so dang cute, Becky! How could you stay mad at that? LOL You're right, they pick up on it so fast!

Lindsey said...

Fat chance about the teenage years! She is so cute.

Cheryl Nicholls said...

Keep wishing!!! She is adorable though!

Kelly said...

Oh man Becky I feel like I could have written that same thing about Rylee. She is crazy! Do you ever wonder she would have been like if she didn't have two older brothers? I do. Good luck, to both of us!!!