This post is a little late, but I figured better late then never. Jaxson turned 8 a couple of weeks ago. We had his party at the bowling alley and the kids had so much fun. Even some of the adults got in on the action and Logan loved it too. He started scouts and I could not resist putting the picture of him in his scout outfit he looks so big. He is the best kid he is always willing to help me. He loves to play with Payton and Logan and is very responsible. He does well in school and loves learning about Sharks and Reptiles. He loves to come home and tell us all about his day. Jaxson is such a fun kid and even though it is hard to watch him grow up it is so much fun to see the person he is becoming.
Monday, September 27, 2010
Jaxson Turns 8
Posted by Becky at 3:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Holy cow, I can't believe he is 8!!! Happy birthday Jaxson! We miss you guys. Hope all is going well.
I can't believe how alike Ammon and Jaxson are. Actually all of our kids are so much alike. It was fun seeing you guys this summer. Next time we are in Utah we should meet up. Happy 8th birthday Jaxson! Ammon had so much fun with you this summer.
Post a Comment