Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Pinewood Derby

This was Jaxson's first year doing the pinewood derby and I can't say who was more excited him or Chris. There were many hours spent getting this car ready for the race. At first I thought it was a great project for Chris and Jaxson and I soon realized this was more of a project for Chris. As the weeks past I thought it would never be over and my counters would forever be covered in tools and paint used to make this car. The race finally came and the car did pretty well. Jaxson won 1st place in his unit and I can't remember how it did overall I am sure Chris can though. He is already talking about what he will do to make the next car faster. Chris and Jaxson had so much fun making this car and just as much fun watching it race.















0 comments: