Today Payton turned 4. I say this every year but I really wish she would stop growing up so fast. She is so fun to have around she keeps us all on our toes and has the boys doing whatever she tells them to do. She still has dad wrapped around her finger and he still will not admit it. Some of her favorite things right now are Rapunzel, make up and anything that has to do with a Disney princess. We were driving in the car one day and the boys were talking about what they wanted to be when they grow up and Payton all the sudden spoke up and said I want to go to princess school I am going to be a princess when I grow up. I don't think she will need to go to school for this she pretty much has it down. She gives the best squeezes and loves to snuggle. She is usually very happy and her laugh always makes me smile. We love you Payton! Happy Birthday!
Wednesday, May 4, 2011
Payton's Birthday
Posted by Becky at 8:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment