Friday, October 14, 2011

Walk for Autism

Last Saturday we participated in Walk Now for Autism Speaks. My mom flew out from California to walk with us and Kelly and Shane and the girls also walked with us. It was a really fun experience and we appreciate everyone who supported us by giving donations. It meant so much to Chris and I and Payton that we had so much support from our family. Even though it was freezing outside Kelly still brought all her girls and braved the weather to walk with us. Payton loved that we all had shirts with her picture on them but she did not love the cold you can tell by how happy she looks in all the pictures. This is such a great event and I can't wait to participate in it next year I just hope it is a little warmer.












0 comments: