Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Chris and his Eating Challenge

For some reason Chris was set on doing an eating challenge while we were in California. When we got there he found there were two different eating challenges and after much research he picked trying to eat a huge hamburger and tons of fries. I am not sure how he did it but he somehow convinced John and Shane to join him on this eating adventure. When they started everyone was excited and ready to go but by the time we hit the 20 minute mark everyone had slowed down and not much progress was being made. Chris and John came the closest to being able to complete the challenge in a hour but no one made it. Even though they were all sick they still said the food was good. Chris says he is going to try the Tsunami Challenge again sometime all I can say is he is brave I don't think I could every eat another cheeseburger after that.










0 comments: