Sunday, May 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Payton!



Today Payton turned 1 I can't believe how fast it went. We were in California for Kolter's baby blessing so we celebrated her birthday with my family. She had a lot of fun ripping the paper off the presents and she enjoyed the cupcake. She had frosting all the way down to her elbows and she thought it was pretty fun to put as much cake as possible in her mouth at one time. She got lots of fun presents but she has enjoyed the stroller Aunt Kelly got her and her Snugglekins Cheetah from Mom and Dad the most so far but we had to leave some of the toys in boxes so I am sure she is going to enjoy all the presents once she can play with them.

2 comments:

More Caffiene, Please said...

So cute! And is that Chris I see?

Cheryl Nicholls said...

Had a blast this past weekend!! It is soooo fun for all of us to get together, even though it is hectic!! Can't believe that Payton is a year old!! She is the cutest!! See ya again soon!
Mom