So I thought that it would be a good idea to walk to Kelly's house since it was such a nice day and I figured we could all use the exercise. Both of the boys decided they wanted to ride their scooters I wasn't that worried about Jaxson but I was not sure if Carter could make it but I figured we would give it a try. We didn't get far before I turned around and noticed Carter is stopped and getting into the backpack on the scooter when he looked up I could have died it was the funniest thing I have ever seen. He was so serious so I tried not to laugh but as you can see below the whole thing looks pretty fun.
We only made it half way to Kelly's house when Jaxson turned to me and said I thought this was going to be fun but it's not. So I guess the walk was not a total hit maybe we should have just walked around the block and then worked our way up to walking to Kelly's house.
Friday, May 30, 2008
The Walk
Posted by Becky at 8:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Carter's outfit is hilarious...
yea I made your list!!! I am so excited to see what your up to - your family is precious - I just love being a mother - keep in touch!
Post a Comment