I always enjoyed buying clothes for the boys but I have to admit that I would always glance over at the little girls section and think those clothes are so cute I wish I had a little girl. Well my wish came true and I could not be happier the only problem is I don't seem to know when Payton has enough clothes. I will say that she comes no where close to having as many clothes as my niece Kaylee (sorry Kelly but she has an outfit for everyday of the month) but I will say that I have a hard time not buying a cute outfit when I see one. I am not going to complain though dressing a girl is fun the boys are fun also but they don't wear cute dresses or skirts and you can't put bows in their hair and if I did Chris would die. So at least I got one little girl and I am loving dressing her it is so much fun to see her in all the cute little outfits now if she would only keep a bow in her hair again.
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Dressing Little Girls
Posted by Becky at 8:35 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
This little yellow outfit is too cute! what a cute little girl - she looks just like you! Boys clothes just don't compare to little girls...
Post a Comment