Thursday, June 19, 2008

I got Tagged

What was I doing 10 yrs ago...
I had just finished my first year of college. Chris and I were just starting to get to know eachother. I was living at Branbury and having a great summer with some really fun girls we had some really good times.

5 yrs ago....
I was a stay at home mom to one very energetic boy. We were living in our old house and I thought we would live there forever I loved that house.

1 yr ago....
I had just had Payton and we were trying to finish our backyard so the kids could play in something besides dirt. Chris was thinking about applying for a new job and I was trying to get into the routine of having three kids instead of just two.

Yesterday...
It was a fun day I took all the kids to Walmart to do grocery shopping this actually went well Jaxson is starting to be a big help at the store. When we got home the neighborhood kids came over and played with the big box the safe came in down in the basement they had fun coloring it and making into a fort. The boys also played with water balloons at the neighbors and then we had dinner and it was bedtime.

5 snacks I enjoy....
Salt Water Taffy, Fudge, Peaches, Wheat Thins and Pineapple

5 favorite books...
The Wedding, The Choice, Trace, Any of the Mary Higgins Clark books

5 places to run....
I don't run I will walk around the neighborhood every now and then but there is no running.

5 bad habits...
Cleaning even though I am running late, biting my nails, snacking all day instead of eating breakfast or lunch, eating candy when I am stressed, and drinking soda all day long.

5 pet peeves...
Kids that have runny noses and no one is wiping it for them, laundry that is all over the floor instead of in the hamper, food crumbs on my carpet (always there with three kids), toys left in the middle of the floor for you to step on my favorites are matchbox cars and ninja turtles, and when people change a dirty diaper and instead of throwing it away right then they leave it there for a little bit for everyone to smell.

5 things I enjoy...
Watching Payton first thing in the morning she is so happy and excited to be awake, the lake with my family, vacations with Chris and the kids, watching Jaxson catch a fish he is so excited and proud of himself, Carter telling a story that he is so excited about his expressions are priceless.

5 favorite TV shows...
One Tree Hill, The Hills, Greys Anantomy, 24, and Lost

5 people to tag...
Emily, Jeremiah, Adrienne and Lindsey

0 comments: