Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A Cute Carter Story

Yesterday Carter was in charge of our family home evening he was so proud of himself and loved being able to pick who got to do what during the lesson. So after I picked him up from preschool today he was asking if Chris could take him sledding when he got home from work. I told him that Chris had Young Men's tonight and would not be able to go sledding and Carter says from the back of the car "Oh yeah that is right I am suppose to go with him and teach the young men my lesson". When I told him I didn't think that he was going to do that he said but they really need to hear my lesson. So I just left it at that and told him he could talk to his dad when he got home. He is such a great kid and I can't believe how much he is learning lately he seems to remember everything he hears and is starting to do so well with his speech I am so proud of him and can't believe that he is getting to be so big.


1 comments:

Cheryl Nicholls said...

I want to kow what he was going to teach them and if he got to go teach them his lesson. It would probably be a good one!! I just love that kid.