It is that time of year again when winter seems like it is never going to end and the kids are determined to tear apart the entire house before it does. I know that is probably just me, but this time of year starts to make me a little crazy the kids can't go outside because it is freezing so instead they run around screaming inside which is okay for about the first hour of the day but after 8 or 10 hours I start to go a little crazy. So last night I put on a movie and popped some popcorn and I could not believe how quiet it was I should have thought of this weeks ago. The quiet only lasted for about 1 1/2 hours but it was worth every minute. I can't wait for it to warm up just a little bit so they can run off some of their energy outside.

1 comments:
They look like three little angels, congratulate yourself!!!
Post a Comment