Monday, February 9, 2009

Payton's First Haircut

Today we went and got Payton's hair cut for the first time she did so good she didn't even cry she just sat there and let them cut her hair. I think this had a lot to do with the fact that they put on a Barbie movie for her and she was really enjoying the pink car that she got to sit in. I just wanted to even up the back and sides since she had not had a haircut since she was born and I figured it was time since she is going to be two in a few months. It is strange how a haircut can make them look so much bigger, but after we were done she just looked a little more like a big girl and a little less like my baby.















4 comments:

Lindsey said...

Ohhhh her hair looks SO CUTE!!! I love it!!!!

Adrienne said...

she is such a little becky - her haircut is sooo cute! Very grown up...

Clark Fam said...

I love the new do. What a fun place for haircuts!

Cheryl Nicholls said...

She is getting sooo big, I love her hair cut!! She looks soo grown up now. See ya soon