When I was at the store the other day I bought myself a bag of the Reese's Miniature Peanut Butter Cups and then I went home and proceeded to hide them so that I would not have to share. My excuse for this was I am pregnant and sometimes after a long day with the kids a little chocolate treat tastes so good. So tonight I went to the cupboard and was trying to quietly sneak a treat when Carter walked in and caught me and this was our little conversation.
Carter: Can I have one of those?
Me: No theses are just for mommy.
Carter: Well Jesus Christ says that we should share.
Me: I know but this time I am not going to share this is a special treat just for me.
Carter: Then Jesus Christ is going to send you back up.
Carter cracks me up with some of the things that he comes up with and he is serious I almost had to give in and share my treat but I figured it would be worth going back up to have one treat just to myself.
Thursday, February 26, 2009
A Lesson On Sharing
Posted by Becky at 7:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Way togo mom!! Carter is the greatest and he is right you know!!
oh my gosh!! Carter is such a cute kid!!! that is the cutest story!! love and miss you guys!!
Oh my gosh that is hilariuos! And I agree, totally worth going back up.
Carter is a riot!
kids are so precious and they say the cutest things. It is so fun to see how they internaalize things you teach them!
Becky,
I had no idea you were pregger's! Congrats!!
Ok, that was seriously hilarious. I do the same thing with my "special treats" sometimes. Luckily my kids have yet to call me out like that! LOL
Post a Comment