Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Hawaii

Only Jaxson and Carter could go all the way to Hawaii and still find something that has to do with Star Wars. Their first question when they saw this surf board was can we buy it. I don't even think they really knew what they would do with it they just saw all the Star Wars pictures on it and wanted it and I guess they figured they would decide what to do with it later.


The kids had so much fun on this trip they saw sea turtles, dolphins, whales, lots of fish and they all got to hold a gecko. They went swimming in the ocean and swimming pool almost everyday and I think that we all enjoyed the warm weather. We also surprised the boys with a submarine ride with Chris and my dad and they loved it. When they came back they could not stop talking about the fish and the ship wrecks they got to see. We all had so much fun in Hawaii it was great to be able to spend time as a family and they kids loved playing with cousins and Grandma and Grandpa. The kids keep asking me when we can go back I don't think they understand that we won't being going back anytime soon I have to admit it was nice to be able to relax a little and enjoy the warm weather.




Payton as always was independent and wanted to do things on her own or she had to be right next to me. She enjoyed the beach and loved to play in the pool the only problem is she doesn't seem to care that she can't swim yet she just goes right in and hopes that someone is there to save her. It took her a little bit to warm up to playing in the sand but then she loved to play with the buckets and shovels on the beach. Payton is so much fun and I loved watching her play at the beach and in the ocean.




2 comments:

Cheryl Nicholls said...

How cute, glad they all had a great time!!! We will do it again I can assure you!! I am looking at 4 years that will make it perfect for the new baby

Adrienne said...

Ahhh I am sooo Jealous of your Hawaii trip! Looks like you had a great time! What fun memories...