Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Having Fun at the Beach

The kids have loved playing at the beach Payton was not so sure about the sand and waves at first, but now she has absolutly no fear of the ocean at all. Someone has to stay between her and the ocean at all times because she will run right into it and does not care if the waves knock her over. Jaxson went for his first swim in the ocean and did good, but right when he got out there a big set of waves came in and he got held under the water for a little longer then he liked but he says he is going to go back in. The kids are all loving the warm weather and the being able to swim and play at the beach.






















1 comments:

The White Way said...

I am so jealous of you right now. I want to go to hawaii so bad expecially right know with all the rain. I will be in Utah next week and want to come and visit. I will call you when we get there. Have fun!!!