Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Friday Night Dancing

I always think it is funny to look back at what my Friday nights use to be like and what they are like now. When I was single I could not wait to go out and do something and now I can't wait to stay home and enjoy the night with Chris and the kids. It seems like all week long we run around crazy I look forward to Friday for some reason it seems like we can just relax and enjoy a little family time. We usually always end up watching a movie or playing the Wii with kids last Friday we were done watching the movie and the music on the end came on and Payton and the kids were having so much fun dancing together. Chris and I just sat on the couch and watched them and laughed I think they could have done this for hours they kept having Chris go back to the music. It was fun to watch Payton try to keep up with her brothers she has turned into one tough little girl instead of trying to get out of the way before they run her over she just braces herself and gets right back up and keeps going after they have knocked her to the ground. I have to say that I love Friday nights now and I am so lucky to have such a great family to spend them with.

1 comments:

Cheryl Nicholls said...

Payton is getting quite the personaltity!! Very cute.