Monday, March 9, 2009

She Really Loves the Tub

Payton usually sits or lays in the tub with her blanket while I get ready I can't imagine that it is very comfortable but she loves it and when I turned around the other day I noticed she had fallen asleep. I have changed numerous outfits because she turns the water on and instead of trying to get out just sits there and plays in the cold water. She always wants to take her baths in our tub instead of the kids tub I can't really blame her there is more room to splash around in our tub. She is so much fun she has changed so much in the last few months she loves running around with her brothers and playing with all of her toys I find her kitchen food all over the house. I have to admit she is pretty spoiled and has us all wrapped around her finger and she knows it, but it is so hard knowing that she is going to be the only girl this is definitely something I am going to have to work on before we are in big trouble.


3 comments:

Clark Fam said...

She is so cute! I am glad to hear that you have caved in to your little one and baths in the "big tub". We know how that is at our house.

Clark Fam said...

She is so cute! I am glad to hear that you have caved in to your little one and baths in the "big tub". We know how that is at our house.

Cheryl Nicholls said...

That is so cute! She must have been really tired.