After having two boys I could not wait to have a sweet little girl and dress her in cute little dresses and put bows in her hair and watch her as she sat quietly and colored or something. I did get my cute little girl, but she rarely sits and today when I went to pick her up at nursery she looked like this bow ripped out of her hair and she was missing that cute little dress I had put on her. She apparently got tired of her dress and took it off and to top it off she could not hold still so then I spent the next ten minutes chasing her around the church while trying to carry my stuff and when I picked her up she was throwing herself all over the place so I almost dropped her I am sure everyone there thought both of us were crazy. I love this little girl even though I am finding that she has just as much or more energy then the boys every had she definitely keeps both Chris and I on our toes.
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Our Silly Little Girl
Posted by Becky at 4:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Ohhhhh Payton - you light up our lives - you fire cracker!
Post a Comment