Saturday, May 16, 2009

Welcome Logan!!!

Logan Christopher Willis was born on May 14, 2009 he weighed 6 lbs. 9 ozs. and was 19 1/4 inches long. He has been the best baby he is a good little eater and sleeps very well. He is very loved by everyone especially his two brothers. Payton is still getting use to the idea of a baby being around, but she does pretty well with him. He came a little early but he is very healthy and it has been so much fun getting to know him.





Logan was born on the same day as my niece Aubrey she is so good with him she loves to sit with Grandma and look at Logan.




4 comments:

Lindsey said...

He is so dang cute!!! I think he looks a lot like Payton!

More Caffiene, Please said...

Becky, he is so darling! I'm so glad he's here and healthy and you're all doing so well. Keep the pictures coming -- and I love his cute name!

Aleisa said...

Congratulations! I'm so glad he's finally here. I can't wait to see him. Let me know if you guys need anything.

Adrienne said...

Yea congrats! what a little blessing - he is adorable - how are you feeling? So glad your mom is there to help. I've been waiting for pics on here!