Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Soccer Camp, First Bath and Adjusting to Life with 4 Kids

It has been awhile since the last post I have to say adjusting to life with four kids has been a little crazy. Payton had a really hard time with the baby for the first couple of weeks and decided to spend most days crying or throwing fits about anything and everything which in turn made for very frustrated parents. She has finally accepted that Logan is not going anywhere and is doing much better. The boys are actually pretty good helpers most of the time and luckily Logan has been a pretty easy baby. The boys started soccer camp on Monday and they have really enjoyed it and it gives them something to do instead of wrestling all over the house from the time they wake up until they go to bed at night. Chris assures me that the wrestling thing is normal but after listening to it all day long it can start to wear on your nerves. I have to say that the fourth baby is nothing like the first when you could nap when they napped I miss those days now when Logan is napping I am chasing my boys all over neighborhood and trying to keep Payton out of the dog water in the backyard. Even though things are crazy it has been so fun getting to know Logan and watching the kids with him.











3 comments:

Janelle said...

Wow four kids is a lot, I don't know how you do it. It seems like I am busy with 2. Congratulations on the new little guy:)

The White Way said...

Congratulations!! Life is crazy with four, but it will only get easier! I can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks! Better give us a call!

Gingerlylizzy said...

So cute! He looks so much like Jackson to me in these pics!