Friday, April 18, 2008

No more Training Wheels!

So today Jaxson decided he wanted to ride his bike without the training wheels. So after 30 minutes of me trying to find the right tool to take off the training wheels we were headed outside. We were only outside for about 5 minutes when some of his friends came over to help him learn and give him a little encouragement. This was great for Jaxson but not so great for me since this meant there were 3 extra kids that we had to dodge as Jaxson tried to learn to ride his bike. After awhile Jaxson decided he was going to give up but after a pep talk from Carter he got back on his bike and tried again. We still have some work to do but he was able to ride his bike by himself for a little while. So I guess we will try again tomorrow maybe this time with a little less help from all of his friends.




I just had to add in this picture of Payton she can finally wear a clip in her hair I am so excited even though she tends to pull it out after about 30 minutes. She has also become attached to this little doll it is so cute she will crawl around with it everywhere. She is also almost walking she takes more steps everyday. I think that she will be walking everywhere in no time I have to admit I am a little sad it seems like she grew up way to fast.


2 comments:

Lindsey said...

This is the cutest post! No matter what you say Becky, you are a good Mom! I'm impressed you took the training wheels off yourself!!

Lindsey said...

Oh - and I LOVE the picture of Carter giving Jaxson a pep talk - hilarious!!