Today we went to Kellys house and the boys decided to play dress up with Kaylee. Jaxson had on the Cinderella dress I have to say he made a pretty cute princess. Carter joined in with some fairy wings and a dress he put together himself. Jaxson was upset because Kaylee had the wings on that he wanted but other then that they seemed to have fun. Chris don't panic I promise that they were back to wrestling and jumping off the furniture in no time. They even tried to play swords with the wands (I hope this makes you feel a little better) so they are still all boy even though they did have fun wearing those princess dresses. As for Payton she wanted nothing to do with the dresses and tried to tear them off as soon as we put them on and she was not about to keep that crown on her head so we could get a cute picture but that is just Payton and that is why we all love her.



Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Our Little Princesses
Posted by Becky at 3:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
That is sooo cute! I bet they had fun. They won't like those pictures later I am sure. Funny Payton didn't really like it!
Mom
Post a Comment