Saturday, July 26, 2008

Jaxson's First Driving Lesson

My dad thought it was a good idea to purchase a go cart for the grandkids since Jaxson is the oldest he was the first one to try it out. After all the guys left with the kids I was a little nervous because there was no one there to encourage them to slow down or take it easy.


So after a little assembly Jaxson was ready to go.


They said Jaxson was actually doing pretty good at driving I did get a little nervous when they told me that this go cart went 20 mph.


The risk of one child crashing was not enough for Chris, John and my Dad so they had to put Carter in with Jaxson this seems a little crazy to me a 5 year old driving around a 3 year old but they all say I worry way to much.


On the way home from town Zan, Me and Mom decided we should check on the guys and make sure everything was okay it turns out I was right to be concerned the boys ended up crashing into one of the big trucks. Luckily they did not get hurt that bad Jaxson ended up with a fat lip and Carter ended up with a hurt elbow but the dads were proud because they did not give up and got back in the go cart for one more ride.

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

I don't blame you for being nervous - I am the same way and I ALWAYS get told that I worry too much! I think it's just a mom's job. These pictures of your two boys are priceless - really I love them. They look so cute - especially the last picture I love the look on both of the boys faces!

Janelle said...

Hey Becky
The boys look so cute in the go cart. I really like the last picture they look so serious:))