Monday, July 14, 2008

A tutu for Payton

In my attempt to make sure Payton does not become a total tomboy since she is growing up with two older brothers I made her a tutu. It was so much easier then I thought and I could not wait to get home and try it on her. So as soon as Payton woke up I immediately showed her the tutu she was not excited and all Chris could say is what did you expect she is one and she hates all that girly stuff. Even though I could tell she was not all that into the tutu I still made Chris put it on her and just as I predicted the first thing she did was try to take it off and then she started crying and Chris started laughing. She cried until Jaxson told her she looked pretty then she walked around with it on long enough to get some pictures. Even though Chris doesn't think so I think if I just give her a little time she is going to love the tutu.


3 comments:

Cheryl Nicholls said...

Love the Tutu!!! She will like it just give her a little time. she will go thruough the want to dress up stage. Been praying the smoke goes away !!!!!! See ya soon hopefully!!!! MOM

Hailey Happens said...

Becky,
You are pretty crafty!!

Lindsey said...

It turned out cute Becky!!! I am proud of you and your Mormon-ness. hahaha