1. What is something mom always says to you? Don't do that
2. What makes mom happy? Do what she asks you to do
3. What makes mom sad? When you do something that makes her cry
4. How does mom make you laugh? She tickles me
5. What was mom like as a child? She was little and she played with toys
6. How old is your mom? I don't know
7. How tall is your mom? Really big
8. What is her favorite thing to do? sleep (now I feel like a loser)
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? She watches t.v. (now I realize Jaxson thinks I am a loser)
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? For the best
11. What is your mom really good at? fixing things
12. What is your mom not very good at? putting nails in
13. What does your mom do for her job? You don't have a job Mom!
14. What is your mom's favorite food? Lasagna
15. What makes you proud of your mom? She takes care of me
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Pink Power Ranger
17. What do you and your mom do together? We play
18. How are you and your mom the same? We have the same hair
19. How are you and your mom different? Your bigger and I am smaller
20. How do you know your mom loves you? She always hugs me and kisses me
Jaxson was so serious while we were doing this it was fun to hear his answers he is such a fun kid.
I tag the following people:
1. Kelly
2. Zan
3. Jamie
4. Hailey
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Kid Tag
Posted by Becky at 12:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Oh my gosh, this was HILARIOUS!! I love that Jaxson answered all your questions - too freaking cute.
So Becky, behind closed doors, you're really a sleepy, lazy, tv watcher? HAHAHHAA. It cracks me up to think about - because I KNOW that's not the case. Your house is too spotless.
Post a Comment