So the surprise baby is all new to me so we don't have an exact due date which I have to admit gives me anxiety attacks on a daily basis. This goes back to me having to plan and know everything. So the due date from what the doctor could guess right now Late May or Early June he said no later then June 6th. This is what happens when you can't remember anything to help the doctor get any closer to trying to figure out when you might be due. So I guess we will wait till the 22 week ultrasound which should hopefully give us a better idea of when to expect our next bundle of joy. I have to admit I am really starting to look forward to having a newborn around again.
Saturday, November 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment