Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween

This year Halloween seemed a lot more hectic then in years past with costume parades, Halloween parties and keeping costumes in one piece so we could go trick or treating that night. Jaxson and Carter were so excited they could not wait for it to start getting dark so they could go out. Payton was a different story when I put her costume on she was not happy and she let everyone know it but as soon as the first piece of candy hit her bucket everything changed and all the sudden she loved Halloween. I tried to get Payton to let me help her carry her bucket but she quickly said "Let Go Mine!" she was not about to share her candy. It is fun watching the kids we could hardly keep up with the boys while they were trick or treating because they were moving so quickly from house to house. They had so much fun yesterday and when they woke up this morning Carter came in my room and said he wished Halloween was everyday I on the other hand am glad I have a year to prepare for next Halloween.






1 comments:

Cheryl Nicholls said...

Payton looks sooo cute. The boy's costumes are great too!