On Monday we decided to take the kids to a pumpkin patch to pick out their pumpkins and then go home and carve them. My idea of carving a pumpkin is triangle eyes and nose and some sort of mouth anything more detailed then that and you are talking to the wrong person. When we got home with the pumpkins immediately the boys started describing what they wanted on their pumpkins I quickly realized this was not going to be something that I would be able to do and have it not turn out looking like a total mess. It is a good thing we have Mr. Creativity in the house he did exactly what the boys wanted I was surprised at how good it turned out since I could not find the carving knives and he ended up using his leathermen. The boys loved the pumpkins and they had so much fun helping dad.
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Dad Saves the Day Once Again
Posted by Becky at 6:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Chris is amazing!!! I can't believe how talented he is!! Neat creative pumpkins
Post a Comment