Friday, October 3, 2008

Thank Goodness I Married Someone Creative



I am not a very creative person so when Jaxson brought home a paper doll and said that we had to dress it in a Halloween costume I was not very excited. Jaxson then informed me that he wanted to dress it as Darth Vader what a surprise that was. I was looking at the paper doll thinking how in the world am I going to make this thing look like Darth Vader when a thought came to my mind this would be a great project for Jaxson to do with his dad. So I had a play that I was going to and when I got home sitting on the counter was Darth Vader. Chris is so much more creative then I am I could have never made that doll look anything close to Darth Vader and Jaxson had a lot of fun doing a project with his dad.

1 comments:

Cheryl Nicholls said...

Chris is really creative!!! so is Jaxson!! That did turn out really well. What a great kid and a terrific dad.