I feel like all the posts lately have been about the boys so I thought I would let everyone know what Payton is up to. She is growing up way to fast she started nursery which is very nice for Chris and I no more chasing her around the hallway for 3 hours. She has also become very into all the Barbie movies she has to have one playing pretty much all the time whether she is watching it or not. She always has to have one in her hand and you have to lay out all of her Barbie movies so that she can pick the one that she wants if you try to leave one out she knows it (this drives Chris crazy) and makes you get them all down. She also always has to have ice in her water she will not drink it if she can't hear the ice. Payton is not a huge fan of dresses or anything I think is cute like the boots below everytime I put them on she cries and tries to take them off. She loves her brothers and tries to do everything they do that means climb what they climb and try to keep up when they are wrestling with dad. She has been so much fun and I love having her around I still think of her as my little baby, but as Kelly reminds me all the time she is not a baby anymore.
Friday, November 21, 2008
Payton
Posted by Becky at 8:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
She is getting sooo big. She is so cute. It looks like she is still not sure about those boots!! Cant wait for Thanksgiving and Christmas!!
Post a Comment