I have never done much decorating for holidays I am not sure why I just have never really gotten into decorating for all the holidays, but I have to admit that I love decorating for Christmas. I love to see the tree lit and the other decorations around the house. Last night we decided we would put up our decorations my first mistake was telling the kids about this in the morning. I think Carter asked me just about every 15 minutes when we would be putting up the tree they were so excited and the excitement turned into them bouncing off the walls for the entire afternoon. Chris finally got home and after spending an hour convincing the kids to eat dinner it was time to begin. I know in most houses decorating is fun and relaxing but I have to admit it didn't feel very relaxing last night. After disagreements on how to arrange furniture and trying to make lights on the tree work it was time to decorate. This part was fun the kids love seeing all the decorations and they love finding their ornaments from years past and hanging them on the tree. Carter looks at the tree and says "Look at our beautiful Christmas Tree" I am glad that they had fun and now we can just enjoy the tree.
I have found Carter in this very postion about 10 times today I know that before this holiday is over he is going to land right in the tree that should be a fun day.
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Let the Fun Begin
Posted by Becky at 2:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The tree looks great. I know about the decorating! It takes a lot of time to get it all done and can be frustrating with the kids help!!! I just Love Carter. He cracks me up. I am sure he was excited to get the tree up!!
So cute! Your tree looks great! I have the exact same tree skirt. Great minds think alike.
Post a Comment