Friday, December 19, 2008

Carter's Christmas Program

Yesterday was Carter's Christams program and I don't know if he was more excited about the program or that his dad was going to be there. When we woke up in the morning it was snowing and it did not look like it was going to let up anytime soon and it wasn't long before Chris called and said he was running late. Carter loves his dad and I knew he would be sad if I told him Chris was not going to make it so I decided not to say anything and hope that Chris made it in time. This turned out not to be the best decision Carter was so cute up there singing his songs but as soon as he got done singing he would yell out "Mom I can't see my dad where is my dad" I felt so bad for him, but he finished the program and Chris showed up at the very end and Carter was excited to see his dad. He is the cutest kid and he has the best personality he is so easy going and some of the things that he says and does make us laugh so hard we are so lucky to have him in our family.











3 comments:

Cheryl Nicholls said...

Carter is the cutest kid, and yes he is easy going and a great kid to have around!!! I know this grandma loves him and wishes she was closer to him.

Adrienne said...

I love that story - seriously hilarious! Have a happy holiday!

Aleisa said...

Carter is so cute! It looks like the program was really fun. Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas.