After watching the kids drive the go kart around now I know why my parents never had one of these while we were growing up they are great for the grandkids to use every once in awhile but I don't think I could watch them drive around in it everyday and not have some sort of anxiety attack. All of the kids have so much fun driving it around the yard and this time Payton even got in on the action and then we would have to drag her out so someone else could have a turn. Jaxson actually finally has the hang of driving and does really well. Carter tried driving for the first time and did better then I had expected thanks to Aunt Kelly for squeezing in the car and riding with him. All the kids were so sad when it finally ran out of gas and the parents were just relieved that everyone survived another day on the go kart.
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Go Kart Fun
Posted by Becky at 4:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
How fun! I would have loved to ride something liek that as a kid! I bet they had tons of fun!
Post a Comment