The kids and I packed up and headed to California and we are planning to stay for a month if I can make it without Chris for that long. Having four kids has made traveling a little more interested and definitely more exhausting I feel like I am running around all day. We ended leaving a little earlier then we had planned so it made everything a little more crazy. By the end of the first week everything had settled down and my Grandma was doing good so we decided to head to the lake with all the kids. All of us love the lake, but with 8 kids and 4 adults things were a little crazier then usually but everyone had tons of fun and the kids can not wait to get back to the lake and who can blame them. I love seeing the kids enjoy something that I loved to do growing up and hope that they have as many great memories as I do of the lake. This was Jaxson's first time on the tube by himself and he did not want to get off. We are just hoping to get him skiing while his dad is here.
Friday, July 3, 2009
Posted by Becky at 3:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
looks like so much fun!
Post a Comment