Sunday, July 12, 2009

So we are up at the lake again and I think the best part about this post is the fact that I am doing it from the lake. We came up here on Thursday and the kids have been having a blast and we finally got Jaxson up on the trainer skis. We did this after much crying and pretty much just throwing the kid in the water but once he was up he loved it. He also loves to ride the tube and so we made Carter give it a try also and we found out Carter doesn't share Jaxsons love for the tube yet. We had to put him on the tube and take off before he could climb off and then he spent the entire time on the tube giving us the stop sign because he wanted off. I know I probably sound really mean, but sometimes they are scared to try something and once they do it they love it so we make them at least try it once. Other then skiing and tubing the boys spend most of their time fishing and throwing rocks and Payton spends her time running around the boat and dipping just her toes in the water that is good enough for her and I have not been willing to push her to do anything more because once she is mad she makes sure that everyone knows it and that is a fit I have not been willing to deal with yet.

1 comments:

Adrienne said...

sounds like a fun trip!