Friday was Carter's first day of school and his first soccer game. He was very excited about school this year and I was excited when I dropped him off and he didn't run out of the room crying after me. He loves the fact that there are 8 boys and 4 girls in his class and he says he made lots of friends on Friday, but he doesn't remember any of their names. Friday was also his first soccer game and anyone that knows Carter knows that this was going to be very interesting to watch especially since dad is the coach and takes the game very seriously and Carter takes nothing seriously at all. I thought he did very well for it being 100 degrees outside and his first time but dad thinks he has a lot to work on like focus good luck with that this is Carter we are talking about. He also gets to play soccer with one of his best buddies so this does not help with his focus as dad would say he is just out their having fun with his friends which is how I think it should be we just have to work on dad thinking the same way.
Sunday, August 23, 2009
Carter First Soccer Game and First Day of School
Posted by Becky at 5:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment