On Friday we had Carter's friend birthday party this year we had a campout theme. The kids roasted hot dogs and smores and we played in the backyard. The plan was to set up a tent for the kids to sleep in but the weather did not cooperate so we ended up inside the house. The kids still seemed to enjoy themselves and Carter had tons of fun. I was a little worried about having 7 boys sleeping over but it went really well they all had so much fun and they slept very well I was worried that we might be up all night. One of the activities that we did was make these foam hats. I had the foam stick on letters and animals we just let them decorate them while we were waiting for everyone to get here. They all had fun and I was surprised that some of them actually kept them on.
Saturday, August 15, 2009
Carter's Campout Party
Posted by Becky at 1:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment