Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Can You Say Spoiled?





Yesterday was such a fun day with Jaxson after waiting all day Chris finally got home and Jaxson got to open his presents. He was so excited to see what was in the packages it was really fun to see his face when he opened them. When he opened the DS he was so excited his face just lit up (I know he is spoiled rotten) he was also very excited to play Mario Kart and so was his dad I had a hard time getting them to stop playing so Jaxson could go to bed. After a long talk about taking care of the DS Jaxson came downstairs this morning and said "Mom am I doing good at taking care of my DS?" I said yes and then he said "I know how I can take care of it even better I just need a cleaning cloth." I was so proud of him I guess I am teaching him well.

2 comments:

Cheryl Nicholls said...

Can't believe he is 6 years old. Time is flying by. Seems to me like he was just 2, like the pictures in my blog. I just love him! Glad he liked the DS.

Lindsey said...

What on earth is a DS?!