Monday, September 15, 2008

Jaxson's Pool Party

We had Jaxson's birthday party on Saturday with all of his friends I decided to have it at the pool since he would live in the water if we let him. He wanted a Star Wars cake for his birthday and to my surprise none of the bakeries were making Star Wars cakes so I gave it my best try. He seemed really happy with the cake and I saved about $15.00 so everything worked out well.





They all got goggles at the birthday party they were all different sea animals and all the kids loved them. I was actually surprised that some of them kept them on the whole time while they were swimming.



They all had so much fun swimming and going down the slides it turned out to be the perfect day it wasn't that crowded so it made it easy to keep track of where they all were. Jaxson has so much fun at the pool he asked if he could have all of his birthdays there.





3 comments:

The White Way said...

How fun. I wish we had something like that around here! That is one of the downfalls about living in a place like Mckinleyville! Happy Birthday Jaxon

Adrienne said...

good job on the cake - I think it looks pretty cute!

Aleisa said...

Thank you for letting my boys come to the party! They had a blast. Obviously! You did awesome on the cake.