Thursday, September 18, 2008

Jaxson's New Favorite Things

Jaxson got a raccoon hat and a rubber band gun for his birthday he loves both of them. He wears the hat everywhere he even eats breakfast with it on. On Sunday he asked if he could wear it to church and I had to explain that we don't wear hats to church. It is really cute because when he goes to bed at night he hangs it on his bed so he can put it on first thing in the morning. Chris also loved the hat and rubber band gun but this time Jaxson was not willing to share at least I know what I can get Chris for Christmas. The only problem with the rubber band gun is the rubber bands I find them stuffed in all of his pockets I guess he figures he needs to be prepared so he keeps a few in each pair of pants.


2 comments:

Cheryl Nicholls said...

Isn't it funny how the adults become children so easily! Especially the men! So cute though with the rubber band gun. They are fun until you get hit with one! (They Hurt)

Aleisa said...

I'm so gald he likes them. He looks so cute in that hat. I'm surprised my boys haven't asked for one yet.