This weekend was the father son camp out and the boys were so excited to go camping with Chris. They were both waiting in the truck while Chris was trying to pack and they kept saying tell dad to hurry up. They always have so much fun when they are camping with their dad they get to stay up late eat pretty much whatever they want and they get to get as dirty as they want without me yelling at them to get out of the dirt.
I think it is pretty clear from these pictures that I was not on this trip. I can't believe they are sitting there playing in the fire only a dad would sit and watch them play with sticks in the fire. I guess this is why dad is so much more fun then me and why I am not allowed on these camp outs. They both came home in one piece dirty but in one piece and they had tons of fun. Chris is the best dad the boys always have so much fun with him.
Sunday, August 17, 2008
Camping With Dad
Posted by Becky at 8:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment