When I asked Carter who he wanted to invite to his birthday party the first name that came out of his mouth was Grandma. So my mom and J.T. came out for his birthday party and Carter was so excited. The kids all had so much fun playing together outside they were all driving the jeep and riding bikes all over the place it was so much fun to watch them. I wish that we all lived closer together so we could do this all the time it is so much fun to have mom around and it was fun to have all the cousins together to play. Thanks mom for making the trip out to Carter's birthday I know that it meant so much to him!
J.T. wanted to ride a bike like Jaxson so we put him on the little two wheeler he rode it for a few minutes and then he was done with the bike and he was back to the jeep.
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
A visit from Grandma and J.T.
Posted by Becky at 6:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Becky, thanks for the great picture! But it was a great time, a little hectic at times but fun all in all. The kids are so much fun. Can't wait to see what comes next with them all. Love Ya Lots and thanks for the great week for J.T. and Grandma!!
I know what you mean about wanting to be able to all live in the same town. I miss not being in the same town as my parents! So special to have your mom in town for Carter's birthday!!!
Post a Comment