Today was Carter's first day of preschool and he was so excited to go to school. He got to take something for show and tell and of course he picked a ninja turtle. I was kind of hoping that he would be a little sad to see me go but I don't think he even looked back when I dropped him off. For some reason this was a little harder for me then when I took Jaxson for his first day of preschool. When we got back in the car it was so quite without him usually Carter talks nonstop while we are in the car and I have to admit after a while it starts to drive me a little crazy, but today I really missed hearing his voice. It was so weird not having him around for a few hours but he had so much fun at school and when I picked him up it was back to normal in the car he told me all about school the whole way home.
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Carter starts Preschool
Posted by Becky at 1:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
He is the cutest!! I bet he loved school. Lucky you, now it will be you and Payton the scrapper for a couple hours 2 days a week!!! Love ya Mom.
How fun for Carter to start school. I am so excite for school to start Brooklynne starts Pre-school on thursday.
Post a Comment