When Jaxson came into my room this morning he was saying Kindergarten, Kindergarten he was so excited that it was finally time for him to start school. While we were eating breakfast he said mom I am really excited for school, but I am a little nervous. Chris called him a few minutes later to wish him good luck at school and then he was back to being excited again.
Jaxson picked out his backpack at Sportsmen Warehouse he really wanted a hunting backpack and it could hold two drinks he was so excited I kept telling him he had to make sure he liked it because the other kids might have backpacks with superheros on them and he wasn't going to get a new one. When we got to school all the kids had their backpacks with superheros on them and he looked at me and said don't worry mom I don't care if they have spiderman backpacks mine can hold two drinks.
Jaxson walked right into the classroom and found his chair he was ready to sit right down and get to work. This was really hard for me I knew I had to go but I wanted to stay just a little bit longer and make sure he was okay. When I started to feel the tears coming on I knew it was time to leave and Jaxson was already sitting at his seat coloring his bus he was totally fine with me leaving. I can't believe time went by this fast and he is already in Kindergarten I really hope that it is a little easier to drop Carter off at Kindergarten.
When I picked Jaxson up he had a huge grin on his face. Luckily his teacher had sent home a game with M&M's each color had a question about what they did that day. I was so excited because he actually told me a little bit about what happened at school.
Monday, August 25, 2008
Kindergarten
Posted by Becky at 9:59 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I can't believe how big he is getting! The first grandchild starts school. Hooray for you, some alone time is coming!!!
Becky, you kids are soo cute! We will have to get together when I am back in Utah for a visit!
your kids are so cute. I love your posts about 1st day of school for both boys!!
This post is so cute! I love the pictures of Jaxson - he looks so grown up! You have the cutest kids!
Post a Comment