Today was Carter's birthday party he has been waiting all week long for his Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Party. We had 10 kids over for the party and it actually went very well they all seemed to have lots of fun.
I thought it would be a good idea to make a sword for each of the kids the only problem was I forgot to make a sword for my biggest kid Chris. The kids were having so much fun hitting Chris with their swords and I think he was having just as much fun hitting them back. The swords were suppose to be for a relay race we were playing but that did not last long and then it ended up as one big sword fight.
Grandma Willis bought Carter a Leonardo costume for his birthday he could not wait to get it on. He looked so cute running around the house dressed as Leonardo.
It turned out to be a fun day Carter loved his turtle party and he had so much fun playing with all of his friends.
Saturday, August 16, 2008
Cowabunga!
Posted by Becky at 8:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Good job Becky!!! that party looked like it was awesome wicked fun! wish I could have been there to get in on the sword fight that went down. the whole, "lack of sword for Chris," thing is not one bit suprising...in fact it is hillarious! you should have known better! DUH!!!! Love and miss you guys soooo much. I talk about your kids non-stop! people probably think I am crazy! I have been tempted so many times this week to just leave and drive back to Utah! aaaaahhhh! oh well! give the kids a big hug from me! talk to you soon. and dont worry new blogs are on the way from me!
Post a Comment